How can social media be used as a learning tool?
· Social media as a tool can be used to enhance e-learning experience and make it more engaging, relevant and culturally diverse
· Students can critique and share feedback on each other's assignments, work in collaboration to create content that can be easily accessed
· This also gives them an opportunity to ask questions and have multiple responses shared on real-time basis
· Social media helps in making the students aware of the current happenings, concerns, issues, social activities and prospective employment
· Thus the relationship between classroom-based learning and social media is significant in the fast pacing modern day world